It has been a very exciting and fun two months. So much has changed and I have grown so much. Some of my clothes are not fitting anymore and are tight, but new and bigger ones are apparently just as fun. Who knows...
Somethings are changing like my schedule. Finally my parents figured out a routine that works for all three of us. We all started this a few weeks ago, but it was perfected this week!!!! I get to sleep, eat and poop whenever I want... and they have to wake up only once in the middle of the night to do all that for me! Apparently, they are happy that I am sleeping 5 - 6 hours each night. I don't see the big deal.
Tomorrow afternoon I have my big doctor's appointment. The two month check up. My parents are gearing up for some serious screaming and yelling. I think I am going to be upset with a lot of needles and things, but we'll see ;)
As I said before I am finally in my own room. My parents were cramping my style, plus my daddy snores like something fierce!!! Now I can have some privacy and can enjoy my very own room. It is very colorful and has pretty decorations that I love staring at. You should see it!
Riley, our dog, turned 6 years old this week. He keeps lugging around a huge bone that is bigger than me and when he drops it on the floor... it wakes me up!
Thanksgiving is coming and I am not excited at all. Everyone else gets turkey, potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and other yummy treats, but I only get the same damn Similac. B-O-R-I-N-G. Dee Dee, Ellen, and Minnie are coming over on Thursday and it is going to be fun to be held and smiled at a ton. More pictures and photos!!!
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Travel safe.
MRD
1 comment:
Dear Matthew,
Great to hear the latest, buddy. I can tell you a story about our Daddy's snoring when we hook up. Any chance you can show off your Putt Putt Johnny? Be sure and give Minnie a great big smile on Thursday. She'll like that.
Well, have a great birthday. Wish I was there with you or you here with me and Uncle Nick.
Love,
Pop
Post a Comment