If I am standing and you pick me up... I lose it.
If I am holding something and you take it... I lose it.
If I am playing with something and you remove it from site... I lose it.
My TT's only last a few seconds, but I turn on the water works and scream pretty much at the
On Saturday night my parents had some friends over for dinner, Heather and Shane. They are a lot of fun and think I am cute. Heather loves to hold me and I am pretty sure Shane is afraid to break me... but during my dinner I lost it for what everyone thought was NO REASON at all... another temper tantrum right???? Nope... and everyone found out quickly that I wasn't throwing a TT because my mom saw the blood!
That's right everyone... I got my first ouchie, boo-boo, bruise, war wound, cut, whatever you want to call it... I got it! No one saw me do it, but here is what happened: I was in my high chair and I quickly lowered my head to the right side like I was going to look at someone sideways (don't judge the weirdness!!!) and when I did this the corner of my right eye socket caught the corner of the kitchen counter. I flipped out. I did one of those "mouth wide open, eyes wide open yells" but no screams coming out (at first)!!! The blood showed up quickly afterwards and my parents went into a tizzy.
"Get this..." "Get that!!!" My parents were wiping the cut to stop the bleeding. I stopped crying after only a few seconds because I am the toughest 10 month old around... but get this... My soooooo intelligent dad literally threw my mom a pound of beef in a plastic bad to act as a ice pack. Instead of digging a little fruther into the freezer for the real ice pack he wanted to use beef? No joke!!! Only a trace of a black eye showed up the next day, but it is a nasty cut and a little swollen. NICE!!!! Ther
Last week was fun. My dad and I ran some errands around town. We went to the grocery store, mailed some packages and went on lots and lots of walks to different neighborhoods! We try to walk for at least an hour, sometimes two hours everyday! Real quick note about the grocery store... if you are looking for adoring 80 year olds... get to the grocery store right around 8:00am!! Geez, everyone of them smiled and waved!!!
This week will be a good one! Ingrid might be staying with me for an afternoon this week and my mom might be working from home for a day too!
I hope everyone has a great week!
MRD
No comments:
Post a Comment