Sunday, January 20, 2008

4 months

4 months old…

Last Friday I turned 4 months old. Wow!

This coming Wednesday I have a doctor’s appointment! Which is good and bad. Good, because I get to find out how much I weigh and see how much I have grown in the last two months. Bad, because I have to get stuck/stabbed with 3 to 4 needles. And let me tell you that the lady behind the needles doesn’t do anything gently! She just jams the needles into my legs and then gives this weak… “oh sorry”. Great… so excited!

On Monday Ingrid came over to watch me. We had so much fun! I really enjoy her and everything… but she totally ruined one of my tricks! She figured out how to burp me without the tantrum that usually comes along with feeding time. I used to love those tantrums! Frustrating my dad and mom is so much fun! Ingrid found out that rather than doing the regular burping with the shrill screams… just give me a simple hug while rocking me tight does the trick. She is going to watch me again this week too… my secrets are quickly dwindling!

Look at what the “cat” dragged in… well that cat is Pete. Peter is one of my parent’s good friends. He is a very very nice guy, but he gives me funny faces. Check out the one that he gave me here!!! Nah, Pete is fun and he brought his dog over for dinner last week too! He and my mom had to work late one night, and for some reason they worked at my house and my mom cooked dinner too. A fun time.

On Tuesday I kind of went to work with my dad. He took the day off from his classroom in order to speak to the School of Education. We had to wake up early (7:15… I usually snooze until 9 ish) in order to get there. While my dad spoke in front of 80 people, a very nice professor held me and I even dozed off (no offense to my dad, but it was BORING!!!). By the time I woke up we were visiting my mom in her office. It was a surprise!

Dee Dee is moving and we all went over to help out. Well a little. In one week she and Ellen will be in their new house and boy do they have some work to do. My mom and dad are going to try to help out as much as they can this week to get them ready, and I will be sitting around just raising the cuteness factor in the house. Hard work.

There are some great photos this week (of course) but you should check out my new hats. I have four new stocking caps because of a very nice lady in New York City. Juliana is a friend of my dads... and she MADE them for ME!!!!!! So nice of you Juliana!!!!

Well… it is safe to say I am very close to sleeping 12 hours each night. Beauty sleep people!!!!

We watched football this weekend - and I was sad to see the Packers lose, but happy to see the Patriots win. Now there is no doubt that I will be cheering for New England on Super Bowl Sunday!

Hope all is well and don't forget to click on the link below to see more of me!!!!

MRD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your hats Matthew!
Gram in Georgia