So Butter left on Saturday! We had so much fun in our two weeks together. I think our most fun time was at the beach. You can check us out in the video below! We are dancing!!!
So before Butter left her friends from Portland came down for a nice visit. The
So there is a new game that my parents like to play with me. Well it is not so much as "with" me, but more along the lines of me entertaining them as they come in to get me out of the crib. I like to move around. You people roll around in your sleep... I roll around AFTER my sleep. I wake up and roll around, spin and turn every which way! My parents walk in and see where I am. They have found me backwards-in the corner-on my stomach... on my side in the corner... and even wedged sideways (I am too tall to fit sideways so I get stuck!).
So the old man gave me my first bruise! The smartie got me up on my feet to stand in the crib. I was holding on to the railing and everything was good... except that I fell.
My other grandmother is coming at the end of the week! She is visiting for 2 weeks and will be watching me. It will be nice to see her again and it should be interesting to see how much I have changed since she saw me last! Plus it is my grandparent's anniversary on Monday! 38 years! Geesh!!! Happy Anniversary!
I hope everyone has a great week!
MRD
No comments:
Post a Comment