So I have added a few talents to my bag of tricks! I can clap my hands and make a clicking sound with my tongue. The clicking I taught myself, but the clapping I owe to Ingrid! She was with me last week and we worked on clapping and it paid off! Thank you Ingrid! Waving is next?
So my grandmother is here! She came in on Saturday and is here for a few weeks! It has been great to see her the last few days. I
So I have a new favorite thing. It is no real toy or even a stuffed animal... it is my dog's tail! Riley whips that thing around and I LOVE IT! I love when his tail swings around me, near me and sometimes I love it when it hits me. Check out the video below. That is the hardest I have ever laughed! My belly laugh lasted for over a half hour!!!! So much fun!
So a congratulations to my uncle Larry and my soon to be aunt Stephanie! I hear that they bought a house and are engaged! Congratulations!!!! So much going on!!!!
I hope everyone is well!
MRD
1 comment:
Matthew -
Tell your mom and dad that we need to hang out soon. I miss you three.
kate
Post a Comment