Can you believe it? My mom is taking off! I guess the old man did this time. Nah, "business trip". But I am going to be alone with my dad. Pray for me will you please???!!! Ingrid will be with me during the day... and my dad at night. 50% safe at least. Before this weekend, I was with Ingrid all last week. We had a ton of fun. She is working on getting me to wave. I obviously have no clue yet or I would be reporting to you all much differently. Maybe next week. I feel it though... I am close.
I might not be getting better at waving, but I am getting WAY better in my walker. I am cruising around and tearing everything down that is in my way! But this time I am faster and intentional about things. Last week I was walking around and would accidentally be near something... but this week I am seeking things out and aiming for fun things. Most of the time I will go back and forth between the kitchen and the famil
At night I am finally starting to relax when I am falling asleep. The first couple of months were great. I would get rocked to sleep and I loved it. Lately, I have been really resistant to it though. So my parents have finally figured it out to hold me upright and I will just rest my head on their shoulders and the lights go out until morning.
Not too much else going on this week. Have a great one!
MRD
No comments:
Post a Comment