Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chompers...

Before I get to anything else... I have to say that I have the best mother ever. Happy Mother's Day mom!

You are the best!


So I have teeth now! They are tiny, sharp, white and there are two of them! Now more than ever I am trying
to bite anything that I can get my hands on. I do have to brag that I am not complaining about any discomfort or pain. My parents were expecting crabbiness and whining... but I am doing neither. Those two are lucky right?

So last week was the first of two with my grandmother. We did go on walks around the neighborhood and drives around town. We had so much fun playing together... we even went shopping! After the second store I erupted... she compared me to my dad. He wishes... he wouldn't have made it through the first store!

I also have a new gear for my walker. FORWARD! My walker is now twice as fun as it was a few days ago!!!! I am in training by chasing shiny objects and toys. My goal is to catch our dog Riley. He moves away from me and goes into the other room when he
sees me coming, but I am going to catch him one of these days!

That is about it for now! I hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Mother's Day!!!! (especially to mine!!!!)

MRD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Matthew you are looking gooooood. Keep grandma on the run, she loves it! Keep up the good work and let me know when you catch the dog.