So another Grandmother comes and another goes! What a wonderful two weeks I had with my grandmother. We had a blast! I hope to see her very soon... I change too fast not to be seen often!!!
This last weekend was a scorcher. It got up to 98 degrees and my parents just happen to own a house without air conditioning. Awesome. I get drafted by two people that love to sit and sleep in the heat! What's up with that? We went out to a store to buy fans and I even got myself some short sleeve onesies and a cool hat to stay cool.
So my teeth are coming in nicely. My gums are sore which makes me crabby. But with teeth comes more food. I make a mess of myself but the teething biscuits are
Last week I mentioned that moving forward is a possibility now in my walker. Well, so this week pulling everything that I can reach OFF or DOWN is the fun part. Seriously, I love pulling down dvd's from the entertainment center, toys off the coffee table and even tugging at the drapes is fun. But the best is when no one is looking, a mess just "happens". I love just looking cute and reminding the nearest person that I am eight months old and that nothing I do is ever my fault.
So this week I have Ingrid coming to stay with me. She is so much fun to be with and I plan on being good for her too. No fits or crying... ok, maybe once or twice.
I hope everyone is doing well, have a great week!
MRD
2 comments:
Matt!
Butter misses you! So does Uncle Nick and so do I.
We have a spot for you in the big parade next month, buddy!
You look great at eight, my man!
Love,
Pop
Steve - Matt is getting so "grown-up" adorable. I can even see personality in his pictures now. I am so glad you post pictures of him. Makes me feel like I'm still connected to Salem. He'll need new hats for next winter. I'll have to come up with something cute, and a new WU hat. Going up so fast.
--Juliana
Post a Comment