So waving is really hard. I totally get the concept of opening and closing my hand, but just not aiming at anyone but me. I see can see Ingrid's, my mom's or my dad's hand opening and closing facing me so I mimic it like I am suppose to... just not facing anyone else. Maybe in a few days I can turn it around. But waving at myself is fun anyway!
So I survived the 2 days alone with my dad last week. I was easy on him. I went to bed right away and slept the entire night without a peep. But let me tell you that it was great to see my mom again on Thursday. She walked in the door and she didn't put me down until I went to bed that night!
Since the weather had been slowly getting better, I have been getting more time in the swings! The one in the backyard and the one at the park. My mom had me in the swing in the backyard for over an hour one night last week... and on another day we went to the park and saw my dad getting whooped at tennis by Pete. The sun makes everything nice!!!
The weather was nice on Saturday so we headed down to the farmer's market. LAME! There were some cool tents, but no one there was a farmer! Seriously... more people were eating noodles and buying coffee. No farmers. Seriously, even I noticed that. But there three cool looking astronauts passing out packages of something. Weird day I know!!!
I made a new friend this week! My parents had Brandon over for dinner and he was super nice!!! He might be watching me a night or two in the next month... in case my parents want to get away for dinner. Whatever if they want to leave... just whatever!
This Thursday is my Uncle Larry's birthday and next week will be my grandfather's birthday. OLD MEN!!!! Ha Ha. Happy birthday to Ryan Hamachek too!!!
I hope everyone has a great week!!!
MRD
1 comment:
Hollaaaaaaa' - loves the blog this week! ;-)
Post a Comment