But we are here in Chicago and having an absolute blast! There are so many people who are coming over to see me. Aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends of friends... lots and lots of people.
I am not sure if you are aware of this, but when a lot of people are around all at once and I realize they are all staring at me... I FREAK OUT. I kind of did that a few times, but once here in Chicago when Pop came into the room. Ha Ha! I also kind of freaked out because I got suntan lotion in my eye! My mom lathered up my arms and hands for the parade we were going to watch... and what do you know, I rubbed
Before we left home I got my first haircut!!! My hair was getting out of control and hung way past my ears. So we cleaned it up a bit before our trip. Ingrid came over to the house and put me in my highchair for our little salon reenactment. It was painless, easy and actually fun! There were distractions to keep me busy, but I just couldn't help myself by trying to taste the comb she kept using! My hair is perfect by the way!!!!! (it looks a million times better than what my dad was suggesting.... buzzing it all off! EW!) Thank you Ingrid!!!!
So I realized that last week I mentioned that bath time has moved
I hope everyone has a great week!
MRD
1 comment:
Ingrid did a fantastic job. What a lucky boy you are!
Grammy
Post a Comment