Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Day...

So it is father's day! Yay!!! Happy Dad's day to all the dads, especially mine! Also my grandpas, uncles and all the others too!

My dad is home from work now... all summer long. He was done last week, but from here on out it is me and him 5 out of the 7 days. Oh the pity! We have plans to go to the park, have lunch with my mom a few times... and he is thinking about taking me to the beach one day (maybe... only if we get permission from my mom!). But later this summer he and I are going replace the fence in the backyard! I already have tools and am going to help between naps!!!!

So my walker is now a ramming machine. I
do the half double leg pushes and the walking type "one leg in front of the other" like you guys do! I am so much faster and can get to what I want quicker... and therefore ram into things much harder. For some reason running across the room and slamming into Riley's water bowl splashing water is very very funny! There is a video of me walking below!

Bath time is held every single night around 9pm or so. We have a big blue tub that fits into the sink in the kitchen. I was becoming "too messy" and "splashing too much" so my parents moved me into the big bathtub. So bye bye to the blue tub I have known so well since September... and hello to the "big boy" tub! It is new to everyone and watching my parents fumble and mess up is hilarious. My mom thought an inch of water in the tub was good enough... funny lady! My dad thought he was right and they got into it... No one asked me! I could of told them both they were wrong!

There is a video below of my grandmother (Butter) singing to me on the phone! I just thought I would explain it... she sings to me on the phone when we talk and it is my very own song. I am the only one that she sings it to... If only there was a singing competition for Grandmothers.... You be the judge!

I hope everyone has a great week!!! I will be in Chicago next week... I will report back!!!!!



MRD


2 comments:

Carly Jones said...

Hi daniels its Carly. Matthew keeps getting more cute! Today as I was reading the blog I noticed something wrong with it do you want to know what? It was the GRAMER! The thing you got on me and all the other people in pm core about in our speech and in our writing. So it looks like we are not the only ones who screw up in our gramer. So as you can see you are not so omniponit.

P.S I was reading the coments in my year book and thank you for saying that i was FABULOS!

have a great summer!
Carly

Anonymous said...

You da man Matthew! I love the tub story. Your cousin Joshua had the same experience when he was your age. Have a great summer with your dad (and mom too). Keep writing and posting your videos Ally and Josh get a good laugh. Have fun.

Cousin Neil