Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wedding Bells...

So it has been two weeks and so much has happened. Let's see... I am taking 10 steps at a time, I officially have a new Aunt, I met 3 that I already had, I flew across the country, and I have a new best friend! Like I said, A LOT!

My uncle and aunt got married on October 4, but in order to get there my parents and I had to fly across the country, which means a long flight. I did "ok". I had a screaming fit for about 15 minutes before I took my nap and I was squirrelly the whole way afterwards, but we made it safely to Boston!

After we landed we raced up to Maine in order to get to dinner! We checked into our hotel, changed, got ready and took off for dinner.... and do you know what I did right before we arrived??? I fell asleep. My dad went into the dinner without my mom, she stayed with me. But my dad was nice enough to come back out with a beverage for her. What a guy!

During the ceremony the next day I wasn't really in the mood to be "still". My mom and I missed most of it, but we saw some of it off and on from a distance. They got married right on the shore of the Atlantic at a great place. It was a gorgeous day for a wedding! Congratulations to Larry and Stephanie!


So with the wedding I got to meet new people and see some I already knew. After only a week I got to visit with my grandparents again! They were AGAIN excited to see me and were awesome to me! Duh!

But with going East I was able to meet my Aunt Rosie, Cathy, Kathy and my Uncle Mike. Rosie and Cathy are so funny. They were impressed with my ability to butt heads with people and loved me up! My dad has told me lots about them and it was great to finally meet them myself.

After the wedding we had to say goodbye to Rosie and Cathy, and we headed back to my dad's hometown. We stayed with his Aunty Kathy and Uncle Mike. They have a beautiful home and two great dogs that I played with. But I think the most fun was playing with my Uncle Mike. He growled at me all the time, and I decided it
was time that I growled back! And that is what we did for a few hours. We saw each other and growled!!! I still do it today!

After a great visit we headed down to Boston the next day. I had a birthday party to get to! Mason Prive is my new best friend. He is so cool. He has some cool parents, but what a neat kid! He can totally walk better than me, crawl faster than me... but he couldn't take my head butts! Mason and I collided and it was a TKO!!! Strength beat speed this time! Hopefully we will see each other real soon. But that is not up to us, is it Mason! Thank you Prive's for opening up your home! The Daniels' had a very fun time! Happy Birthday Mason!!!!

After a long flight and another screaming fit in the back of a plane, we got home! Home sweet home! My own crib and my own house. By the next day it was back to usual. Ingrid came over and stayed with me in the afternoon! I'll tell you, getting showered with attention isn't all bad! We had fun the rest of the week and she took good care of me since my mom went to Boise for two nights and it was me and the old man. (since that could get dicy!) But all turned out well!

What a great two weeks!

Thank you to all that made it happen!!!!

MRD



This week's Pictures!!!

No comments: