Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins!

This last week had its ups and downs. First off I was really sick for a few days running a fever and throwing up. My fever got up to 103 1/2 degrees, and I ruined my mom's jacket by covering it with a "processed" meal from a few hours before. A yucky mess! My mom and Ingrid took good care of me, and I am now much much better!

So you know what is a lot of fun? Going to a pumpkin patch! Ellen, my mom, my dad and I all went to a farm outside of town to get some pumpkins! Not only did we get three really nice ones, but we got to do some other fun stuff too! I got to go for 2 hay rides, walk a corn maze, eat some food and of course pick out my own pumpkin. It was a great day and a lot of fun!

As an update, I am starting to walk a lot more these days. Instead of taking 5 or 6 steps, I can now take up to 15 or 20 and go about 10 feet or so. I am still not able to get up from the sitting position, but who cares. I don't know why, but walking makes me laugh. There hasn't been a time yet where I haven't giggled or down right laughed hysterically when I travel on my feet. It is quite fun you know!

Other than
that it was another great week! Ingrid and I are going to hang out and maybe head to some places on our "field trips". I love our outings!

I hope everyone has a great week! Happy Birthday to Butter on Saturday! How old is she??? No one knows!!! (or is allowed to!!)

MRD




CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS WEEK'S PICTURES!!!

No comments: