Sunday, November 2, 2008

So Much is Happening!!!

These last few weeks have been so busy, well with the exception of me getting sick twice in two weeks!!! Yuck! But it is the season!

Right off the bat, I want to say Thank You to Ingrid for my toy/doll! I love
my baby! For everyone else, I have a "little sister" doll that talks, babbles, and waves her arms! She is tons of fun to talk and laugh with... but what is great is when she sits on the floor and someone walks by she just randomly talks! Thanks again Ingrid!

Last weekend my parents and I drove out to Hood River for an apple festival. We found a few stands that were great! They had different apples, pears and even some other treats! It was a gorgeous day and we all had a ton of fun in the Gorge!

So no one told me how much FUN FUN FUN!!!! Halloween is. I must have missed it last year, but this year was awesome! I (like I told you before) was a moooooooo - cow this year. We all went over to a friend's house for dinner and trick-or-treating! We didn't go out for very long, but we knocked on some doors... we asked for some candy... we go some... but I DIDN'T GET TO EAT ANY!!! Maybe next year!

So everyone knows that I am walking now, but I have turned a corner with that too. Before last week I walked/scampered to hold onto something or grab something before I fell. Now... I am walking and staying up, turning corners, carrying
anything/everything and this all translates to my parents chasing me!! Have a look at the video below! Off and running, for sure!!!

This week will be fun: More Ingrid! My dad is going to Denver for a few days... which means lots of "Mom" time and fun time!

Don't forget to vote! Happy Birthday to Dee-Dee, Richard (last year before 50 HA!!!!) and Pop!

Have a great week!

MRD





Click to see this week's photos!!!

No comments: