Sunday, November 9, 2008

Molars!

This week was a great one! The guy my parents took me to see way back in March is now the new president of the United States! Yay! I got to stay up that night to see the announcement! My mom was so happy! At the time my dad was on a plane coming back from Denver and missed the whole thing.

He was gone for three days for work, but my mom got by without him. Actually the two of us had a blast!!! My mom and I went shopping for two nights and spent an entire night together without leaving the house. Maybe my dad should travel more often!

So there is some tough times happening these days. I am going through a little rough patch, and it is mostly due to my molars coming in. One has popped through already and the others are days away! But let me tell you how much it hurts! I am not napping or sleeping well, so not only am I crabby because of my teeth but add on the lack of sleep!

Thank goodness for oraljel!

So I have a pretty big word bank now, but I am starting to string some together! Like I can take Hi and Dada, to make "Hi Dada!" when I see my dad. I can also put together, "No Riley!" and "Love you Dada!". The Riley sounds like eye-eee, and the love you sounds like laa-ooo... but whatever, it totally counts!

I am developing a new hobby! Delivering things! Anything that I can pick up or get my hands on is something that I will deliver to the nearest person! I will walk across the room and some times the house to deliver blocks, balls, teddy bears, bottles or anything!


Hope everyone is adjusting to the colder weather! Nothing but rain here! No more walks :(

I hope everyone has a great week!

MRD



Click here for this week's pictures!!!

No comments: