This week just flew by. My mom went on a vacation by herself, my grandma took great care of me during the week and life couldn’t be better.
So my mom left us and went on a vacation. She is having a great time I guess and is coming home today. I can’t wait to see her. She has been gone for 4 whole days!!!!
Of course my grandma is still here and she is still doing a great job of taking care of me. I gave her a few easy days and decided I would sleep a ton during the day and night. She needed a break after one day this week. We had tons of tummy time and practicing rolling over. Apparently I am slow at learning how to roll over… at 4 ½ months other babies are rolling over, but I am not. My parents don’t seem to care though… so that is nice. Maybe next week right?
On Tuesday night we went over to a very nice lady’s house and had dinner. We were celebrating Pete’s birthday. The dinner was wonderful… because I got to taste vanilla ice cream. Seriously I think they should start making “flavored” Similac!!! It just isn’t fair to have bland food when there is so many tasty treats out there! Happy Birthday Pete…
So I am in my Johnny Jump up!!! I received it as a gift from Eric, Emily, and Mason a while ago, but I am finally using it! It is so much fun. My dad finally lowered it so my feet were securely on the ground… now I can bounce! Take a look below. Thank you Prive’s!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone is well and travel home safe mom!!!
MRD
No comments:
Post a Comment