That's right everyone, I did it! Plus I rolled from back to front... That is fitting since I hate being on my stomach! There is a video down below of the second time I rolled over. It was Saturday night just before my bath and I was put down to practice... and I just did it. My parents didn't help me, nudge or push me at all. I touched my toes rolled to one side and then pushed myself over!
Since then I have rolled over a ton of times and i
Let's see what else happened? My parents, my grandmother and I went to the beach this weekend. We walked down to the beach and hung out on the sand for a long time. We watched the waves come in as well as the water. We almost got soaked because my dad wasn't paying attention, but we ran away from the water and stayed dry. While out at the beach we went shopping. Having a mother and grandmother shopping for you means LOTS OF STUFF!!! I got
Well it was a great week and I hope you all have a good one too!!!
MRD
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how CUTE is that little giggle?? That totally made my afternoon! :) -Jillian
Yayyyyyyyyyy Mattie!!! Love the beach pics... and the videos (and commentary)! - Pete
Post a Comment