Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Huge Week!!!!

Huge Week!!!!

So much to tell this week. I started eating cereal, my grandma is here, I can hold my own bottle and I got new toys (big ones).

On Saturday night I started cereal. Not Cherrios or something like that… but rather the rice soupy kind. I loved it!!!! I think I overheard my mom and dad say that it is now going to be a daily thing. I can’t wait for more. After a few weeks of cereal (twice a day) and I get good at eating, I will be moving to green veggies! I hear there is nothing as glorious as puréed green vegetables!

So as far as toys go: I got a high chair and a walker! Since I am eating food now, I need a place to eat right??? The high chair was pulled out of the closet and put together. It took my "Bob Villa" parents two days to get it together, but it was done eventually and I fit perfectly in it now. My grandma bought me my first cereal and I am really loving it so far.

So I can’t walk… can’t crawl, but I love to move around. What better way to move around than a walker! My parents thought that I could use yet another toy/item. This one is so much fun because I get to move around, swivel and it has toys to entertain me. I really love it. They wheel me around. Of course my mom gently pushes me around and allows me to look at things. My dad thinks I am driving a bumper car and goes too fast for me to see anything. Crazy driver.

So I can hold my own bottle now. I have these fools thinking that I am doing it on purpose, but what they don’t know is that it is luck. I want food… the bottle is food… therefore I can hold it. Since Sunday, I have been doing this for the last 4 or 5 days now. Everyone who sees it stands there and looks at me. So that is another benefit. Who am I to turn down attention right?

Grandma is here!!! She came in on Thursday and is here to see me. She will be here the entire month of February. I of course had to put her through the ringer a little bit on Saturday. My parents went to Olympia for the day for some work thing and it was just me and grandma. My grandma picked me up, swung me, fed me, and all sorts of other things. Did I thank her by behaving? Nope. I in turn cried, screamed, cried, fussed and cried all day long. Sounds fun? She didn’t mind and said that she in a way “enjoyed it”.

My poor Patriots lost... and I am sad.
I hope everyone has a great week!!!!

MRD

No comments: