Sunday, September 21, 2008

1 down many to go!!!

So I turned one on Thursday! I can't believe it has been a whole year! The first year saw a lot of "Firsts"... first smile, laugh, roll over, crawl, pull up, stand up, step and a million other things. I have had a wonderful time, met tons and tons of people and learned a lot along the way... to everyone that has read this blog and been in my life... Thank You!

This weekend was my birthday party! I had 2 cakes, 12 people, pizza and lots of fun. My great grandmother was there, grandparents, friends and family. Everyone sang happy birthday to me which was so much fun and then I had my cake! Everyone at the party had to share a cake amongst themselves... but not me! I got to munch and grab at my very own cake! No one told me what frosting was!!! Out of this world sweetness... yum!

So this week my grandparents came into town! So much fun! They are watching me while my parents go to work and they spoil me rotten too. We have five more days and I am going to treasure them all. An example of me being spoiled was last Saturday I got to go to Toys'R Us and pick out my own presents! I chose 3 fun toys. One is a bulldozer that I can push and even scoot around. Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for that and all my toys, clothes and other things!

This upcoming week is going to be a big one. I have my 12 month appointment (which means shots and lots of crying!) and I have to go to a specialist! The specialist is for my right eye. My parents think I have Duane's Syndrome (it is no big deal... just my eyes don't work 100%). My dad has it too and he gets by just fine, so no biggie.

You need to check out my Halloween costume! Three were presented and tried on... but only one was perfect. I think being a Moo Cow is totally cute! What do you think? It is early to be talking about Halloween costumes, but oh well! Cute is cute!

I hope everyone has a great week!

MRD

No comments: