I went into the daycare on Tuesday morning. My mom had a little trouble leaving me at the center and I did too! I cried when she put me on the floor and of course stopped when she picked me up. Mom tricked me though and I was distracted when she left to go to work! I had a great time playing with other children, but it was the rest of the week that was worrisome.
By the time I left and got home on Tuesday night I had a terrible rash on my butt. By Wednesday night the rash turned into a blistery rash. Also on Wednesda
Saturday morning I woke up with a fever of 101.9, the rash was full blown blisters, but all the while my mood stayed the same. Seriously, not to brag or anything, but you never would have never known I as sick if I didn't have the Nile River running down my face.!!! During the weekend the fever went up then it went down... up again and then down again. My parents called the advice nurse and she said that I might have a staph infection!!!!! So we went into the Urgent Care Center on Sunday night. I left the center w
My mom stayed home with me on Monday and then my dad on Tuesday. I finally got to see a doctor on Tuesday afternoon. My pediatrician said (get this!!!!) that I did not have pink eye and probably never had ear infections either. Awesome! That means that the disgusting liquid medicine and the eye drops were for nothing... ugh!!
Oh well. As of Tuesday night I am getting much much better. No more fever, rash is under control and my eyes are all good!
Also I have some super super super super good news to share... Ingrid will now be my full time daycare person! I am not going back to the daycare center anymore. Now I know that I didn't have the best week with them and it w
So Ingrid will be coming over every day from now on starting Thursday morning. She will watch me at my house, but we are going to have tons of fun too! My parents are going to buy a second car seat so Ingrid and I can run around town together!!! We are going to have so much fun. This is going to be great!!!
Alright I hope everyone has a great week!
MRD
3 comments:
Oh Matthew I'm so happy you're getting better and that Ingrid will be taking care of you! Lucky, lucky Ingrid!
Love,
Gram
oh mattie. you are so stinkin cute! i can't believe #1 is coming up and that you can already reach the door handles. watch out mom and dad!
Yo, Matthew!
Da Bears are 1-0 my man!
Who'd you rather have at QB for game two, Kyle Orton or Tom Brady?
Missed you at the herring fry Sunday.
Love,
Pop
Post a Comment