Sunday, December 14, 2008

It snows and we go to the beach?

This Sunday we went to the beach!!! I loved it. December in Oregon and we head to the beach! The drive there included going through patches of snow and ice. (anyone else think this was a good idea?) But in the end it was fun and we took some great pictures! This was my fourth time to see the pacific and this was by far the best... I got to walk on the beach myself this time!

So speaking of snow... my dad and mom have had some "snow" days this week. Tomorrow will mark the third day in a row that my dad's school was canceled. Three inches of snow fell on Sunday and this entire state has shut down! I of course miss Ingrid, but it is nice to be home with the parents too!

Christmas is coming! I am seeing presents being wrapped and cards being addressed! It is so much fun to watch, because I got to play with the paper and boxes! Ripping wrapping paper and throwing it is tons and tons of fun! And I have to say it... but I hope Santa knows I will be in Georgia this Christmas (not home, but in Geogria)!


I mentioned that we are experiencing some cold weather, but that didn't stop us from going to a night time parade on Friday night. The lights parade! It was a great little parade with tons of people and lots of floats! It was also a great chance for me to see my friend Kate! She hung out with us at the parade. It was super cold, but we stuck it out and we all had a great time!

I ha
ve to mention that Ingrid took me to the library last week! It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is. Every Wednesday the public library has a story time for kids 3o months and under (I of course qualify)! This guy reads a story to all the kids and we of course sit there and listen. Since this was my first time and I didn't exactly sit there like some did. I walked around saying hi to everyone and exploring the place. Ingrid was great to let me go, but always keeping that watchful eye on me! I kept a watchful eye on her too... I didn't want to get lost!

Well I ho
pe everyone has a great holiday! Happy birthday to Sensei Eric Prive and my Aunt Kathy! Their birthdays are on Sunday!

MRD


Click to see this week's pictures!!!!

No comments: