Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick and then Seattle

Yay, Ingrid is back! Although we only spent three days together is was still great to have her back. We are going to hanging out all week this week and then next week before I get to see my grandparents again! So two weeks of Ingrid and then off to Georgia!

So I was a little under the weather this last week. Sneezing, coughing and snot! Lots and
lots of snot. We must have gone through a couple of boxes of tissues this week alone. But I am all better now and ready for the next one!

So the fam went up to Seattle this weekend. We of course went up to see Bernie and Ryan to visit and hang out with them. It started off as pretty rough, but I recovered and made a wonderful weekend out of it. I was suppose to nap on the drive up, but I screamed instead. Now I didn't scream the entire time... I cried and yelled too. It wasn't pretty!


Saturday was a new day and we all made the most of it! The weather in Seattle was amazing for December! We had a wonderful day in the park, a fabulous lunch and such a great dinner outing! The park we went to had swings and a great little jungle gym that I tried to wear out. I also tried to make some news friends in the park too. But they all ran away! This one girl, Luna, really tried to hang out with me... but I kept bowing at her when she was close to me and growling at her as I chased her around. Being older she was much faster, and me acting like that she took off too.

Overall the weekend was so relaxing and wonderful! It was great to see B & R, and
catch up. The drive home was so much better! I slept for about an hour which made the trip shorter for me and easier for the parents. You are welcome you two!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week and is staying warm!


MRD



Click to see this week's Pictures!!!

1 comment:

julianee said...

The cutest sweatshirt ever! I love the hat! I can't believe how big he is getting. Thank you for posting regularly makes me feel not so far away. How's your research going and everyone at Walker? I can't believe my sixth graders from student teaching are in high school now.

--Juliana