Hi Ya!!
Back in Oregon! I got to go on my second plane ride ever on last night. Yeah that’s right… night. Everyone knows I am crabby at night, but hey I didn’t make the reservations did I??? So that fact clears me of all fault or blame and you are all witnesses when my mom calls you!!! Actually, I was pretty good considering the conditions. My mommy sat next to some VERY interesting individuals. You should ask her about her two new drunk friends!!!
So all in all Chicago was a great trip. Not only did I get to ride on a plane, a few different cars, but on Sunday I rode a train for the first time! My mom and her (MY) entourage all went into downtown Chicago. We went window shopping and had tons of fun. The train ride was great… but it was friggin’ 20 degrees outside!!!! HELLO!!!! My mom bundled me up in my bear suit and wrapped me up in a blanket though. I was warm enough but very glad to get back on the warm train at the end of our trip.
Apparently news from my daddy is pretty good. The Christmas tree is still standing at home and our dog Riley is still allowed in the house… and he is alive for that matter. He says he missed me… but seriously who wouldn’t. He picked us up at the airport last night and it was fun to see how happy he was. I am excited to be home!!!
So some of you got to see how big I got over the last 12 days. My dad was SHOCKED to see all of the differences he saw. He couldn’t believe how much bigger I was from when I left. For instance, I am wearing the next size up in diapers, none of my beginner clothes fit, and apparently I am “so much stronger”. You heard it… I am rough and buff.
So in the spirit of Christmas I should share the spotlight with someone else this week… this whole blog is all about me (duh), but I wanted to momentarily give someone else the spotlight and say “Happy Birthday” to Eric Prive (29 on 12/21). My dad thinks he is pretty cool, but we’ll see if that is true. This dude has a kid my age who I hear is awesome. Also, I forgot to say Happy Birthday to my Uncle Michael in Dallas, TX last week. He is in his mid-thirties… what an old man he must be!
Well… I hope everyone is well.
MRD
No comments:
Post a Comment