Oh my goodness it’s Christmas Eve! So much to tell you! Larry, Stephanie, Grandma and my grandpa all came into town this week. YEAH!!! My mommy had the flu on Saturday and was in bed all day! She was better the next day and is even better today. Thank goodness my daddy isn’t in charge anymore! Nice guy, but he just doesn’t have the same touch as mommy.
Stephanie and Larry helped my daddy take care of me while my mom was in bed all day. I got held, rocked, and hugged so much all day, it was really nice. Everyone did a great job taking care of my mom and me. We both deserve it, as all of you know already!
A HUGE apology goes out to my auntie Sabrina!!! This wonderful person came over to visit me Saturday with her sister and just as she got to the house to see me… all hell broke loose. I was sleeping, mommy was puking and my daddy was running around. So sorry Miss Andrus! Sunday my grandparents came in to town and Sunday night they took care of me while my parents went out to dinner with Larry and Stephanie. It was nice to have some alone time since they live so far away. They too did a great job. I am so mad though… they figured out my secret in under an hour. They learned that I will stop crying after a few minutes. Usually someone picks
me up and I get attention… but noooooo not these people. They must have done this before!
Well, Santa is coming and I can’t wait! There are tons of presents under the tree for me and I hope there are tons for you too!!! I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season. Be safe and be happy!
MRD
No comments:
Post a Comment