Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Fun Fun Fun

I had so much fun this week. My dad stayed home this week with me and we had soooo much fun. I moved my walker, took Riley for a walk, and swung in the neighborhood swing!

So my dad isn’t working right now. He is on paternity leave and stays home with me everyday!!! I am loving it. We were so productive on Monday! We baked cookies, cleaned, and even made dinner for a sick friend. So I thought I would pitch in a little and start some proxy walking. If I jump just a little bit I can move the walker backwards! I attached a video below. Check it out!

Poor Riley. He is jealous of me and doesn’t get the attention he once got (or so I am told). It was such a gorgeous day on Thursday we went to the dog park to give the ‘ol boy some exercise. It was great. Riley ran off and we barely saw him… but I got to hang out with my mom and dad!!! (so even better) Both my parents carried me in backpack for babies. I liked it better facing out when my mom carried me rather than facing my dad all the time when he was carrying me!!!

Sunday’s are fun at our house. We all relax and spend time together. What is more relaxing than pushing me around in a stroller? We took a walk to the local park on Sunday night and saw the swing set… and there was one swing set up for babies!!! Ahhhhh yeah!!!! I got to get in and swing. Of course my mom pushed me gently and nice. My dad took over and the view was better… since I was way higher!!!

That is about it for this week. I am pretty sure I am not going to like this hour change stuff… but we’ll see!!!

MRD




No comments: