St. Patrick's Day, 6 Month birthday, Dr.'s Appointment, Barack Obama, and Easter. Seriously busy this week with lots and lots of stuff.
So I am Irish and had to celebrate my first St. Patrick's day in style. My parents celebrated with beverages, and I got a bib. Style = bib. Dee Dee was so nice to get me a bib. I will make sure it is dirty ASAP!
Tuesday was my 6 month birthday. I have officially started to fit into my clothes.
My doctor's appointment went very very well. I am a whopping 20 lbs and 3 oz. I am also 28 1/2 inches long. My head is of course is off the charts and the Doc. wants me to come back in six weeks to make sure it continues to slow in its growth. Basically I am huge and loving it. She was happy to see that I can roll over, pull myself up, stand and follow sound. Big whoop in my book, but I guess she thinks it is a big deal. Whatever. I get to step up to stage 2 foods, drink water and juice and even get to have yogurt now!
On Friday I got to see the next President of the United States (hopefully) !!!! Barack Obama came to Portland, Salem, Eugene and Medford. My parents luckily got tickets the night before and we got to go!!!!!!! He was sooooo great. He gave a wonderful speech and made the crowd go nuts! I could not understand a thing and nothing made sense, but geez... people love this guy. My mom and dad were so excited: they waited in a huge line to get in the place and then we waited in our seats for him to talk. To pass the time I took two naps and had to visit the little boy's room, but it was worth it for me and my parents after it was all said and done.Easter. I got an Easter basket, toys and candy. None of the candy is mine though. My new toys are some stackable rings and a stuffed animal. Fun!!! I love this Easter thing. We had George, Pete, and Kate over for brunch and then we headed over to my mom's aunt and uncle's house. I got to see my great-grandmother... she held me and let me bounce on her lap! She is so nice.
Well... that was my busy week. Seriously busy. My dad and I are going to take it easy this week. Maybe go for a walk to the park or go to the dog park. Nothing big.
Have a great week!!!!!
MRD
1 comment:
Hey Matt, That Easter stuff is a lot of fun! So glad you got to see Obama and you had a great week. Especially loved the first picture in this week's blog of you and your mom. You are both just beautiful!!!!! Dad's handsome too.
Love you much,
Grammy
Post a Comment