skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sloooooowing Down!!!
What a slow week!!!
I absolutely loved it! Instead of go go go, it was staying in and leisure walks all week long. I am currently in the middle of "training", it is still freezing here and snowing and finally I am getting good at some new tricks.
So in preparation for my dad being gone and new people coming to be with me during the day, my dad thought it would be a great idea to put me thr
ough a sort of training. I no longer get rocked to sleep during my naps. This totally sucks. He waits for me to be tired, then swaddles me up, puts on some music, and then leaves me in my crib. I of course threw tantrums at first, but I am getting better. Although, today I threw a doozie of a tantrum!!! I am not perfect at this whole thing, but it isn't too bad.
So for the last week in March it is so cold. It snow three times this last week. That makes going on walks cold. Going to the car cold. Going anywhere and doing anything COLD!
So as you can see from the pictures this week that I am getting pretty good at some new things. I can ALMOST sit upright by myself without any help, I can scoot myself pretty well and I am totally digging sleeping on my tummy. I know they aren't wonderful tricks, in fact Riley's tricks are probably more impressive but whatever.
Lastly, thank you again to Pete and Kate yet again for hosting us for dinner and having us over for drinks (for my parents)!!!
Have a great week!
MRD
3 comments:
Matthew, how you've grown! Your feet touch the ground in your walker without having to point your toes! I think your new tricks are great big deals, especially sleeping on your tummy. Love watching you grow!
Gram
Um... LOVE LOVE LOVE the winking picture on the couch. Probably one of the cutest pics yet!!! ;-)
Hey, Pol,
I agree, but, check out that outfit!
Go Bears!
Post a Comment