Sunday, March 16, 2008

On the Road Again...

Umm... so what is daycare? I was taken to this place last week where my parents talked to these people and there were babies everywhere! Something about me going to daycare starting in August? Where will my parents be? Seriously what is happening?

Well, I can blow that off for a while and worry about other things now. This week was fun. I got to see my mom at work, go to a friend's house for dinner and we even went to Seattle for the weekend (again)!

My poor mom is working each and everyday, so my dad and I went to see her and each lunch with her. My mom's office loves having me around. So many ladies came in and picked me up. We are going to make this a regular thing. So that should be fun for all of us!

Dinner was a fun time this week. We went out to dinner with some friends of my parents at a fun restaurant. I sat in the kids seat/sling and watched everyone else eat good food. I had to stick to my usual oatmeal and sweet potatoes. Again, not fair. Another night, we went over to my friend Kate's house for dinner. We got the grand tour of her awesome house and a great dinner too. We all had lots of fun.

So we were on the road again this weekend. My mom had to work up in Seattle and that means visiting Ryan, Bernie and Sabrina!!! Instead of staying both days with Ryan and Bernie... my parents and I stayed in a hotel with a POOL!!!!! That's right, I got to go swimming. Talk about fun. The water was kind of cold and three rude ladies kept splashing, but outside of that it was great. My mom held me most of the time in the pool (someone was worried) and of course she was right because when my dad held me... somehow my face got wet!!! Hmmm... that story fits doesn't it?

The pool was fun but so was the rest of our weekend. Staying with Bernie and Ryan was a lot of fun. Plus I got to see Sabrina this time too. My mom and I went over to see her and had breakfast too.

This week is going to be another big week. I am going to be SIX MONTHS old on Tuesday! That also means I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday... where I will be weighed and measured... and a rumor of more shots. Ew.


Have a great week!

MRD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Matthew, you look so grown up in the playground swing! I also really like your bathing suit and it looks like you had lots of fun in the pool. You fill my heart to overflowing.
Love you much,
Grammy

kate! said...

ok.. so yay! I made the blog. Matthew (Stiv) you're the best. However, I am rather disappointed to hear that you are coming to campus all the time and I don't get a call for some Mattie time. humph. Maybe we can rectify this soon?